Dear future me, have you completed your project self-development goal?
Yes? Well that’s a lie. You should never stop developing yourself Chloe! I hope, in 10 years time if you are reading this back content, and happy wherever you are and whatever you are doing. I hope you are pursuing your dreams and are never ever letting someone tell you, you can’t. You can. You will. One life remember, don’t blow it away. Some people would die to have the life you do, so take it in your stride and if today is a bad day, remember you at 17 years old. Sat with your feet up, cosy in bed, a whole host of friends surrounding you and a loving family that would do anything to you. You were loving college, getting good grades and finally figuring out where you truly want to go in life!! You were ambitious and motivated. Yes you doubted yourself, you probably still are. I hope you’re not anymore actually. Wouldn’t that be nice, in 10 years time, to fully believe in yourself.
Are you still living with mum and dad? Have you found the love of your life yet? If not, remember that at 17 years old you didn’t need a man, you were too busy having fun with your life and doing everything you were passionate about, so i want it to be the same in 10 years time! If you do have a man that is amazing, you go girl, you slay, i hope he knows how damn lucky he is because you are one tricky bitch to get through too hahah. Who is he? Does he make you feel safe? Does he make you, a better you? Have you travelled the world yet?
Are you happy? Fully and completely content with everything in your life. Have you finally started putting yourself and your health first without being scared of upsetting somebody else or letting another down? Oh my god have your brothers had children?? Do you spoil them rotten. Do you have children? Gosh that’s a scary thought, 17-year-old you is currently petrified at the thought of having children, are you coping? Are they as sickie and yucky as we were as a child? 10 years time… 10 years time… we are 27 years old. That is as old as our eldest brother is currently! That is crazy!!
Dear future me, here are a few things I hope you have achieved:
- You are doing a career you love and are passionate about
- You have become completely utterly confident in your style, fashion and body
- You are continuing to try to change the world
- You have cut off your hair for Cancer Research
- You have travelled the world, or at least part
- You went to the University YOU wanted to go to, to do what YOU wanted to do, even if that means living off baked beans all day everyday.
- You are still in contact with the people you were at 17 years old.You had some good people at this stage in your life I hope you haven’t lost them.
- You have taught children and helped children in third world countries.
- You are a home owner
- You are happy.
All the love, ChloeJadex